Our new Sales superstar will:
• make regular outbound sales calls and generate new leads
• respond to incoming sales enquiries promptly and efficiently
• manage and coordinate booking process
• manage show follow ups in a timely manner and keep accurate records
• introduce new business opportunities to management
• participate in regular team activities and training
• take responsibility for their own learning, health and safety, and team interactions
• be presentable with a positive attitude to work
• be excellent at closing sales and customer service
Any experience with funding applications would be a bonus!
(Years of Experience, Qualifications, Licences, Endorsements):
· Proven ability to close sales.
· Clean Restricted/ Full NZ Drivers' licence or independent ability to get to meetings safely and legally.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Previous relevant sales experience (ideally 10 years’ experience within residential or commercial property sector, but not essential).
· Access to computer and internet. Appropriate computer skills. Technology literate. Social media skills.
· Good phone manner and communication skills.
· Expo/ show sales experience.
· Environmental Sustainability knowledge, ethics, or interest in learning about these areas.
Is drug testing required for this role?
Yes - Random (when required for Health and Safety).
Does this job have a CSO (Child sex offender risk):
Yes (we do environmental education with children and adults and outreach programmes into people's homes)
Would you consider hiring anyone with a previous Criminal Conviction?
Negotiable - depending on the nature and timing of the conviction and the specific role applied for.
Some site content is provided as a public service, but you can support the cause by becoming a member and enjoying access to our ever-growing on-line resource database.Read more
Join the team. We work with a range of organisations and activities that need the help of volunteers. Register with us and we can put you together with the right people.Read more
As with many community-focused enterprises, we rely in part on donations to continue to offer some services. Every little bit helps, please click here.Read more